123srv.com pop-ups may easily attack your computer if you fail to be attentive. These pop-ups may occur as a consequence of you installing some adware program. This adware, in its turn, could be on your PC as a result of you installing some other free applications downloaded by you recently. Yet, if you follow this guide, it will help you to fix this issue and remove 123srv.com pop-ups from your system.
123srv.com pop-ups may be either blank, or contain some other sort of information. In fact, they could come up every time you click something on any website. So, as soon as you do it, a new tab from 123srv.com pops up. The page does not load, and I’ts really annoying because users need to close the tab as well.
123srv.com pop-ups may occur in all major Windows OS browsers, like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Yet, it has been noticed that these pop-ups may come up even on Apple Mac OSX.
It is clear that right now free programs may bring all sorts of other absolutely not necessary applications into your system. You definitely should pay attention whenever you install these free programs. Don’t allow any hidden installations to take place on your PC without your consent or approval. This is why you must always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one, when dealing with such cost-free utilities. It is also a good practice to read the details of the End User License Agreements of such free programs. This is how you can avoid all unwanted installations from being made on your system.
To remove 123srv.com pop-ups we strongly recommend you to follow the tutorial below which will explain how to get rid of this virus automatically. You need to scan your PC with a reliable security software and reset your browser with its help. If you need additional help, please let us know.
Anti-malware tool necessary for 123srv.com pop-up removal
Similar adware removal video:
123srv.com pop-up detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling related adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.