+1(833)632 2604 is a fake Windows Support number used in several fake Microsoft Support alerts. These are fake alerts that try to make customers scared about the condition of their computers. Then these pop-ups try to make people download and install some potentially unwanted software, which may infect the system even more dramatically. Hence, you should not trust these fake Windows Support alerts! The phone number +1(833)632 2604 is not a real Microsoft Support number.
+1(833)632 2604 scam removal menu.
How does your browser function with +1(833)632 2604 pop-ups enabled?
+1(833)632 2604 alerts may appear through all popular browsers today, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. The pop-up intends to create the impression in user’s mind that it tries to help him/her in fixing some Windows errors (removing viruses), quoting certain error codes and toll free numbers for users to call. Or, alternatively, the pop-up may suggest to download and install some really doubtful software that is only designed to make users waste their money for nothing.
The text of +1(833)632 2604 pop-up warning is as follows:
Windows Firewall Protection Alert
Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.
Contact Windows Support +1(833)632 2604
Do not ever trust this scam! Its only intention is to make you spend your money for nothing. Just do not call those toll free numbers, since they are controlled by the frauds. As we have mentioned above, appearance of +1(833)632 2604 pop-ups is explained by the activity of adware in your computer. Please follow the guidelines below to fix this issue with your computer.
Recommended application and important milestones to get rid of +1(833)632 2604 pop-ups from infected computers.
- Download Combo Cleaner for your PC by clicking on the “Download” button below.
- The program is initially in the trial mode. So, only the quick scan option is available. Click on “Start Scan” button:
- Combo Cleaner will first update its anti-malware database:
- At the end of scan, click on “Remove Threats” button:
- Upgrade to Premium to remove the detected threats, or ask for the free trial:
Detailed instructions to fix your browsers manually.
After you clean your computer from +1(833)632 2604 pop-up infection it might be additionally useful that you follow additional steps that will help you to reset your browser back to the fully functional mode. These additional steps are manual and include removing suspicious extensions or complete reset of these infected browsers.
STEP 1. Fixing Google Chrome browser.
- In Google Chrome, click on its “Settings” button in the form of three vertical dots, then choose “Settings“.
- Choose “Extensions” in the left section of the window. Uncheck suspicious extensions, then click on the Trash icon related to it.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove +1(833)632 2604 pop-ups from Google Chrome did not help. When in Google Chrome settings mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Show advanced settings“.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Reset settings” button.
- In the pop-up window, click on “Reset“.
Detailed video guide explaining how to fix your Google Chrome browser.
STEP 2. Fixing Mozilla Firefox.
- In Mozilla Firefox, click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of the browser window. Click on “Add-ons“.
- Click on the “Extensions” tab in the left part of the windows. Check suspicious extensions. If you identify them, click on “Disable“, then on “Remove“.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove +1(833)632 2604 pop-ups from Mozilla Firefox did not help. Click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of Mozilla Firefox and select the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Troubleshooting information” in the slide-out menu.
- Select the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the new web page.
- Finally, click on “Refresh Firefox” again to confirm the action.
Detailed video guide explaining how to fix Mozilla Firefox.
STEP 4. How to fix Opera browser.
- Click on “Opera” menu in the upper-right part of the browser. Select “Extensions“, then click on “Manage extensions“.
- If you find anything suspicious, disable and delete it.
Detailed video guide explaining how to fix Opera.
Milestones to fix Safari in Mac OS X.
- Milestone 1. Click on “Safari” menu, then go to “Preferences“.
- Milestone 2. In the “General” tab set the home page back to google.com or other start page of your preference.
- Milestone 3. In the “Extensions” tab, locate suspicious extensions and click on “Uninstall“.
- Milestone 4. In Safari menu, select “Clear history” and click on “Clear History again“.
- Milestone 5. Get back to Safari menu, then click on “Preferences“.
- Milestone 6. Click on “Privacy” tab, then choose “Manage Website Data…“.
- Milestone 7. Click on “Remove All“, then on “Done“.