Aysgx.com are malicious pop-up windows offering fake Computer Support through (800) 808-5358 toll free helpline. You will notice that the pop-up suggests you to speak with Technician 1045 supposedly to fix problems with your computer.
Aysgx.com pop-ups primarily appear in browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. Other browsers may become infected as well. These pop-ups appear both in Mac and Windows computers.
Aysgx.com pop-ups present a lot of scary messages about the condition of your computer. These pop-ups report various troubles with PCs and suggest users to call (800) 808-5358 toll free helplines.
Important message for London Internet users
It appears that your computer and Internet browser have pop up software enabled.
Please call toll-free to disable pop-up ad software now: (800) 808-5358
Please follow these instructions:
Before you continue browsing the Internet, it is strongly advised that you call to disable pop-up ads. You can do so by calling (800) 808-5358 now. An agent is standing by to take your call.
Do not call any of these (800) 808-5358 toll free helplines. These aysgx.com pop-ups are the result of adware installed in your computer. What you should do right now is to scan your computer with a proven anti-spyware application as suggested in the guide below.
Steps to eliminate aysgx.com pop-up infection from your computer.
- Depending on your operating system, download recommended anti-spyware tool from the download options below.
- Scan your computer with registered versions of either of these programs, remove all detected items.
- Restart your PC and repeat scanning if necessary.
Important steps to get rid of aysgx.com pop-ups from Windows computers automatically:
- Downloading and installing SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full activated version).
- Restarting your PC.