In this guide you will find the relevant information dedicated to the issue of removal of Ads by TorqueChallenger from your browser. You may notice these ads to pop up out of the blue when you don’t really expect them to appear. They may come up in the form of sudden pop-up windows when you move the PC mouse next to certain highlighted words of some visited website (transferred by the adware into hyperlinks). Also you may as well see TorqueChallenger Ads to appear as various advertisement banners in different parts of the sites you go to.
In all cases Ads by TorqueChallenger will cause your system to function extremely slow. You may as well notice a lot of sudden pop-ups originating from different websites. They will appear through all major browsers, including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. You will as well notice TorqueChallenger as a standalone application in your computer. Finally, you may also see some related add-ons (extensions) in your browser associated with this adware.
TorqueChallenger adware removal menu:
- Recommended software to remove adware automatically.
- Resetting browser settings after automatic removal of adware.
- Video explaining how to reset your browsers affected by adware.
- Tutorial to remove adware manually.
- How to prevent your PC from being reinfected.
Just as all other adware samples, TorqueChallenger is distributed in the world wide web and actively installed into PCs along with other free applications. Users who spend a lot of time downloading and installing cost-free programs need to pay close attention to what exactly they’re going to install into their PCs in addition to the main application of their choice. Reading the EULAs (End User License Agreements) is one of such important steps you need to undertake to avoid TorqueChallenger adware intrusion.
If you have permitted this nasty adware to become the part of your PC, you will surely regret about allowing it to become the part of your system. We therefore strongly recommend you to scan your system with a proven antispyware application, such as Plumbytes Anti-Malware. This is the software capable to help you in getting rid of this junk adware from your system. In brief, you will need to download the program via the download button below, scan the PC with it and remove all the infections it finds in your PC (with its full registered version).
The last but not the least, it is also strongly advised by us that you reset your browsers with the help of Anti-Malware as set forth in the guide below. If you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice. Good luck!
Software to get rid of TorqueChallenger automatically.
Important milestones to delete TorqueChallenger automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove TorqueChallenger automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with TorqueChallenger:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall TorqueChallenger manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with TorqueChallenger adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall TorqueChallenger adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.