Do you think that Obrona BlockAds program will indeed block ads on your PC? You’re absolutely wrong. In fact, because of this potentially unwanted application in your computer you will see many Ads by Obrona BlockAds, plus a lot of other junk classified as adware. We’re really sorry if your system has been affected by adware, and by this annoying program in particular. In this tutorial we will help you to get rid of Obrona BlockAds from your system.
Obrona BlockAds is therefore classified as a new adware that will display a lot of very annoying ads just everywhere. This tutorial has a mission to help you remove this malware from all browsers affected by it. Keep in mind that if you need any additional help or if you face difficulties while trying to delete this adware, please don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you’re in such a need.
Obrona BlockAds junkware is able to invade the majority of popular browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. As a consequence, when people open such browsers to find some necessary information, all these ads powered by Obrona BlockAds will come up in various parts of the screen. The problem is that there will be a very large number of such ads to appear, no matter of what website is visited by users (either these are commercial or regular sites).
Needless to say, such a permanent appearance of Ads by Obrona BlockAds is a very annoying practice for all people whose PCs got affected by this junkware. But the main trouble is the truth that this adware may redirect you to many other malicious websites, which altogether may infect your PC with tons of other junkware.
By referring to this tutorial you may find out how to uninstall Obrona BlockAds adware from your system effectively. You should follow all our tips as stipulated below. If you need any extra assistance on our part, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through several customer support channels available. Good luck!
Software for Obrona BlockAds adware automatic removal:
Important steps for Obrona BlockAds adware removal:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Obrona BlockAds adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Obrona BlockAds adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.