AnonymizerGadget (proxycheck.exe) stands for a malicious process which may become the part of your computer as a result of your failure to be careful. Intrusion of this malware occurs whenever users download and install some cost-free programs. If you have found your PC to be infected by proxycheck.exe malware, continue reading this information to find out how to remove it properly.
AnonymizerGadget (proxycheck.exe) virus is more correct to be classified as adware. This is its main purpose – to show the multitude of annoying advertisement banners while you surf the web. The peculiarity of this application is that it will be started together with Windows operating system, i.e. each time you turn your computer on. Immediately proxycheck.exe process will be launched.
Proxycheck.exe is also interconnected with many other dangerous components of adware in your computer. When there are so many weird applications running simultaneously your PC will definitely work extremely slow and you will not be able to use it properly. Each time you start surfing the web your browsing will be terminated by the load of ongoing ads and pop-ups redirecting you to many dangerous places in the web. This is due to proxycheck.exe activity in your PC.
To remove proxycheck.exe malware and other related components from your computer we strongly advise that you carefully follow this removal guide below. You will need to scan your system with a proven anti-spyware program and to reset your browsers using additional tips set forth in the rest of the article. If you need any extra help on our part, feel free to contact us without hesitation.
Recommended software to delete AnonymizerGadget (proxycheck.exe) malware infection from your PC.
Detailed steps to delete proxycheck.exe infection.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via the download button above.
- Execute the installer and install the software.
- The program with its trial version will begin its scanning and malware detection process:
- At the end of scan the utility will give you the detailed list of all infections detected in your computer.
- Click on the “Remove Selected” button, then on “Activate now“:
- Purchase the software license. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is purchased, specify your license key and click on “Activate” button:
- Click on “Remove Selected” again.
- The software will start its removal process.
- It is strongly advised that you restart your computer and repeat scanning with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after reboot.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a cutting edge solution rendering excellent computer security and protection services for your entire system. With its full registered version your PC will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to maintain your computer secure.