BrowserProtector Ads may appear in your browser. If so, this means your PC is in a trouble of being infected by this very annoying adware. Most likely this problem occurred after you installed some other free application into your computer. BrowserProtector attacks browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. If you follow this guide you will know how to effectively eliminate BrowserProtector from your computer.
Note that in the majority of the cases BrowserProtector adware is spread in the Internet today being bundled with a lot of other programs. You could install some mp3 or video player, but additionally you may be suggested to make other unwanted programs as a part of your computer. Obviously, you should be extremely careful not to allow their default installations to take place in your computer. This is why it is so important that you read the End User’s License Agreements of all free applications you might want to install into your system. These documents generally clearly specify what other extra programs you will be suggested to make a part of your computer.
So, before you install anything into your system, please read those EULAs carefully. During the installation process make sure you select the option of custom or advanced installation where you may uncheck all such third-party applications from being installed into your system by default.
Users who don’t act carefully may install BrowserProtector adware and other useless applications into their computers. As a result, you will see a lot of ads by BrowserProtector in your browser. This problem will mainly take place when users visit commercial sites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, etc. Users can be redirected to a lot of third-party sites, which could easily infect their browsers with other useless applications.
To sum up, BrowserProtector is not the program you want to have on your PC. Obviously, you should uninstall it from your system as soon as you detect its presence in your browser. Please follow this guide, which will help you to remove it automatically from your computer.
Software for BrowserProtector automatic removal:
Important steps for BrowserProtector removal:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with BrowserProtector adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall BrowserProtector adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on BrowserProtector program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.