Dnsapi.dll is missing after your computer gets infected with some of the nastiest adware of recent time, such as Capricornus, CoronaBorealis, Serpens, etc. These adware samples are nowadays spread actively in the world wide web, causing many troubles for users. With each successful installation, users start facing a lot annoying advertisements, pop-ups and tons of unwanted browser redirections to random places. Sometimes available anti-virus programs are able to detect certain files and registry entries related to this adware. They may even delete some of these adware components. However, very often after such removal there is another problem – the issue when dnsapi.dll is missing. This is because such anti-malware doesn’t fully fix the issue and the amendments introduced by those adware programs.
Intrusion of various adware samples today takes place when users download and install certain free software today. Typically they fail to notice that they software they intend to install goes bundled by default with some other extra utilities, which they definitely do not need. Users may hurry up to install such free software, so they may blindly click on Next or I agree buttons, without understanding what exactly they agree with. As a result, they often permit additional junk software to be made the part of their computers. This is how adware like Capricornus or CoronaBorealis gets installed.
Dnsapi.dll missing error is the serious issue for many active Internet surfers today. Because of system alterations on the part of adware, users are not even able to connect to the Internet at all. They keep getting the message that dnsapi.dll is missing. So, what can be done to get this problem fixed?
Plumbytes Anti-Malware has been recently properly updated to remove adware like Capricornus and CoronaBorealis. Not only it removes them effusively, but also it is able to fix dnsapi.dll missing error. This can be done effectively with its full registered version, which can be downloaded using the direct download button below. After you get rid of all the infections, dnsapi.dll error will be fixed. You will additionally need to reset your browsers with the help of Plumbytes Anti-Malware. Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance on our part.
Tool to fix dnsapi.dll error automatically.
Important milestones to repair dnsapi.dll error automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to cure dnsapi.dll error automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with adware:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
As soon as this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.