Ec.jcoffer.com is the website engaged in distribution of many annoying pop-up windows through the majority of browsers today. Such pop-ups may appear in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and other browsers as well. What’s more horrible about them is the fact that they may cause you to install a lot of disgusting programs into your PC, which are totally useless.
As a matter of fact, such unwanted applications are installed into computers by means of faulty messages displayed by such ec.jcoffer.com pop-ups. Here is the example of one of such messages:
Adobe Flash Player
Your Flash Plugin version is too low, causing the current sites and related software can not be opened properly. It is recommended that you update Flash to the latest version to view this page. Please update to continue.
In reality there is absolutely no need for you to install Adobe Flash Player through such ec.jcoffer.com resources. By the way, this is a fake Adobe Flash Player installation. If you would like to install legal Adobe Flash Player or any other software developed by Oracle, then you need to do it through the official Oracle websites. Surely, ec.jcoffer.com pop-up is not a good source to download such Flash Player.
Clicking on these ec.jcoffer.com pop-ups in your browser may and will cause you to install a lot of other junkware programs into your PC. On the other hand, the very fact that you now see such pop-ups from ec.jcoffer.com website means that your system has already become infected by some nasty adware or potentially unwanted software, which now causes such pop-ups. We recommend you to immediately undertake the measures set forth below, which will help you to clean your system from this sort of infection. This will help you to get rid of such annoying pop-ups from your computer. If you need more help, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Software for automatic removal of ec.jcoffer.com pop-ups:
Important steps for removal of ec.jcoffer.com pop-ups caused by adware:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions to get rid of ec.jcoffer.com pop-ups
Step 1. Uninstalling any suspicious adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected by adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware which might cause annoying pop-ups. To do it, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to such adware. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on this adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click on “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click on “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing suspicious adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click on “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.