‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ stands for a truly unexpected ransomware related to displaying scary notifications in many computers today. The fact that such ransomware proves that the entire system is contaminated with malware already. To be more precise, the chances are that your computer has been recently attacked by one of adware programs, which all have in mind to scare you into wasting your funds. If you have revealed that your browser is regularly spewing out such repeated ‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ alerts, please immediately follow this removal tutorial to get your system fixed.
‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ removal menu.
Instructions to remove ‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ ransomware from Windows computers.
Tips to fix your browser manually.
How does your browser function with ‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ ransomware enabled?
‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ ransomware presents scary alert about your computer to be supposedly infected with malware. The warning may give you some technical information, but the fact is that this information is absolutely fake. Nevertheless, your system is indeed infected, but the message expressed in these scary alerts does not intend to help you fix it. Instead, the mission of this pop-up is to lead you to calling fake tech support toll free line where cyber frauds will force you to pay money in their favor. Here is what this message says once it appears through infected browser:
Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.
For more information about this issue and possible fixed Call Toll Free 1-800-990-2258 give them this info
Stop Code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
Error Code: 0x000AAAAA
Do not call any toll-free helplines as suggested in such scary alerts. You must realize that the only mission of ‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ pop-up message is to get money from you. So, do not trust any misleading information stated through it. Instead, we serious urge you to perform a complex system cleanup of your computer with the help of a proven malware removal tool as explained below.
Detailed instructions to eliminate ‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ pop-up virus from Windows computer automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware using the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your PC with it:
- At the end of scan click on “Remove Selected“, then on “Activate Now“:
- Once you purchase the program, enter your license key and click on “Activate“:
- Remove all the infections found by Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restart your system and repeat scanning.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a superb solution rendering cutting edge computer security and protection services for your computer. With its activated version your system will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to keep your PC safe.
Detailed instructions to fix your browsers manually.
After you clean your computer from ‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ pop-up infection it might be additionally useful that you follow additional steps that will help you to reset your browser back to the fully functional mode. These additional steps are manual and include removing suspicious extensions or complete reset of these infected browsers.
How to fix Mozilla Firefox manually.
How to fix Internet Explorer manually.
How to fix Opera manually.
How to fix Safari manually.
STEP 1. Fixing Google Chrome browser.
- In Google Chrome, click on its “Settings” button in the form of three vertical dots, then choose “Settings“.
- Choose “Extensions” in the left section of the window. Uncheck suspicious extensions, then click on the Trash icon related to it.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove ‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ pop-ups from Google Chrome did not help. When in Google Chrome settings mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Show advanced settings“.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Reset settings” button.
- In the pop-up window, click on “Reset“.
Detailed video guide explaining how to fix your Google Chrome browser.
STEP 2. Fixing Mozilla Firefox.
- In Mozilla Firefox, click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of the browser window. Click on “Add-ons“.
- Click on the “Extensions” tab in the left part of the windows. Check suspicious extensions. If you identify them, click on “Disable“, then on “Remove“.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove ‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ pop-ups from Mozilla Firefox did not help. Click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of Mozilla Firefox and select the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Troubleshooting information” in the slide-out menu.
- Select the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the new web page.
- Finally, click on “Refresh Firefox” again to confirm the action.
Detailed video guide explaining how to fix Mozilla Firefox.
STEP 3. How to repair Internet Explorer browser.
- Click on Internet Explorer settings icon in the upper-right part of the browser in the form of a gear-wheel. Select “Manage add-ons“.
- Find suspicious toolbar or extension. Click on it (make it highlighted). Then click on “Disable” button related to this particular toolbar or extension.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove ‘Error Code: 0x000AAAAA’ pop-ups from Internet Explorer did not help. Click on Internet Explorer settings icon in the upper-right part of the browser in the form of a gear-wheel. Select “Internet Options“.
- Select “Advanced” tab, then click on “Reset“.
- Select appropriate reset options, then click on “Reset“.
Detailed video guide explaining how to fix Internet Explorer.
STEP 4. How to fix Opera browser.
- Click on “Opera” menu in the upper-right part of the browser. Select “Extensions“, then click on “Manage extensions“.
- If you find anything suspicious, disable and delete it.
Detailed video guide explaining how to fix Opera.
Milestones to fix Safari in Mac OS X.
- Milestone 1. Click on “Safari” menu, then go to “Preferences“.
- Milestone 2. In the “General” tab set the home page back to google.com or other start page of your preference.
- Milestone 3. In the “Extensions” tab, locate suspicious extensions and click on “Uninstall“.
- Milestone 4. In Safari menu, select “Clear history” and click on “Clear History again“.
- Milestone 5. Get back to Safari menu, then click on “Preferences“.
- Milestone 6. Click on “Privacy” tab, then choose “Manage Website Data…“.
- Milestone 7. Click on “Remove All“, then on “Done“.