Error Code 166-169-021 is a malicious domain name involved in showing the wide range of intrusive alerts saying that your computer is horribly infected. There is a reason why your browser spews out such a number of annoying pop-ups. Your PC is most likely indeed infected by adware, however, such Error Code 166-169-021 pop-ups are simply the part of that adware. So, in this guide you will find out helpful information to get rid of Error Code 166-169-021 pop-ups and other related malware from your system.
Error Code 166-169-021 pop-ups have been noticed to appear in all widely used browsers, including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is quite likely that other browsers may become infected as well. You will also notice that once such pop-ups appear do not allow you to shut down your browser. You may attempt to close one window with this pop-up, however, there will be series of other similar pop-ups to come.
Here is that faulty message given by Error Code 166-169-021 pop-ups as they appear in all widely used browsers:
Error Code 166-169-021
The problem is caused by an unusual activity performed on this machine. Call customer support number – 0-800-090-3251 and share this code with the agent.
You need to be very careful not to trust such information given by Error Code 166-169-021 pop-ups. They’re tricky and have the only thing in mind to scare you into wasting your money in favor of cyber frauds. Instead, what you should do right now is to scan the system with a proven virus removal software as explained in the guide below.
Recommended utility to delete Error Code 166-169-021 pop-up scam from your browser.
Detailed steps to delete Error Code 166-169-021 infection.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware using the download button above.
- Execute the installer and install the software.
- The program with its trial version will begin its scanning and malware detection process:
- At the end of scan the utility will give you the detailed list of all infections detected in your computer.
- Click on the “Remove Selected” button, then on “Activate now“:
- Purchase the software license. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is purchased, specify your license key and click on “Activate” button:
- Click on “Remove Selected” again.
- The software will start its removal process.
- It is strongly advised that you restart your computer and repeat scanning with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after reboot.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a cutting edge solution rendering excellent computer security and protection services for your entire system. With its full registered version your PC will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to maintain your computer secure.