Funkdownloads101.com is a website engaged in displaying a lot of intrusive pop-ups through all major browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Through these pop-ups users may install a lot of junk applications into their computers. If you see these funkdownloads101.com alerts, please stay away from clicking on them. You’re risking to make you system full of other totally useless programs.
Funkdownloads101.com pop-up removal menu:
- Recommended software to remove adware automatically.
- Resetting browser settings after automatic removal of adware.
- Video explaining how to reset your browsers affected by adware.
- Tutorial to remove adware manually.
- How to prevent your PC from being reinfected.
Here is the example of this funkdownloads101.com pop-up window with its misleading content:
Update Java – Important!
Your Java version may be outdated. It is strongly recommended to update your Java plugin now. Upgrading to the latest Java version improves the security of your system, as older versions do not include the latest security updates.
– The latest Java version contains important enhancements to improve your computer performance.
– Allows you to see web content properly.
– Safe and secure.
– Free Software.
Update Version: 8u25
In fact, there’s absolutely no need for you to install this fake Java update. By proceeding with its misleading offers you can make your system full of other unwanted applications, such as adware, browsers hijackers, fake system optimization applications, etc.
All such malicious programs, including those causing funkdownloads101.com pop-ups, are actively spread through being bundled by default with many other free applications. Users need to pay close attention as to what else they’re going to make the part of their computers, in addition to the main application of their choice. This is the only way to avoid installation of unwanted software into your system.
In order to get rid of funkdownloads101.com pop-ups in an effective way you need to scan your system with a reliable antispyware application, such as Plumbytes Anti-Malware. You will need to remove all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help as explained below. If you need more help, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Software to get rid of funkdownloads101.com pop-ups automatically.
Important milestones to delete funkdownloads101.com pop-ups automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove funkdownloads101.com pop-ups automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with adware:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall related adware manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.