What do you think of Ads by Search Awesome popping up in your screen right now? Most likely you’re quite fed up facing them all the time, aren’t you? Believe us, you’re not the only person who experiences this very problem right now. Thousands if not millions of PCs have been contaminated with this disgusting adware as a result of user’s failure to be attentive online. The name of the adware causing these ads is called Search Awesome.
Search Awesome adware removal menu.
How does your browser work when Search Awesome Ads are enabled in it?
You may notice Search Awesome program to be displayed in the list of legally installed software of your computer. Also, there may be certain add-ons (extensions) related to this adware in your browser. Once the adware successfully comes into the system, it will start displaying a lot of “Ads by Search Awesome”, “brought by Search Awesome”, “powered by Search Awesome”, etc. In some cases these pop-up advertisements will be titled in the local language – “drive av Search Awesome” (for the Netherlands).
This adware doesn’t really help users to find what they need to find online. It pursues the only goal – to make the people who stand behind it richer. The program was simply not designed to assist users in finding what they need. Whenever you click on these Ads by Search Awesome or attempt to buy something through them, the owners and the distributors of this application get paid. Yet, you will not be able to save less money through purchasing any commodities by means of this adware.
How to remove Search Awesome adware from acting in your system?
PCs infected by Search Awesome adware work very slow. This is true even if you use some brand new computer you’ve just purchased. So, it got infected after you installed some free program which was bundled with adware. Your mistake can be fixed by scanning a reliable antivirus program. Choose Anti-Malware Pro 2017 for this purpose and remove this infection effectively.
Search Awesome adware removal instructions.
Instructions to clean Windows computers.
This slider below shows how to use Anti-Malware Pro 2017 for Search Awesome detection and removal:
- Download Anti-Malware Pro 2017 via the download button below:
- Install the application and start it. The program will automatically begin scanning your computer.
- Once the scanning is completed, click on “Remove Threats“.
- Purchase the full version of the software.
- Check your email to retrieve your license key.
- Enter the license key in the respective section, then activate the software.
- With registered version of the program, get rid of all malware from your PC.
- Repeat scanning if necessary.
Solution to protect your computer from getting contaminated with Search Awesome and similar threats in the future:
With millions of malicious applications currently in the web people definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have avoided all negative side effects related to unwanted intrusion of adware with the help of Anti-Malware Pro 2017, so we strongly advise that you buy Anti-Malware Pro 2017 now!
After you eliminate Search Awesome it is mandatory to apply additional manual fixes to clean your browsers from malware traces.
- In Google Chrome, click on the menu button in the upper-right part of the screen which either looks like three vertical dots. Scroll down to the bottom of the drop-down menu and click on "Settings" (as shown in one of the images above).
- Select "Extensions" in the left part of the window. Uncheck suspicious extension, then click on the Trash icon next to it.
- WARNING. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove malware from Google Chrome did not help. When in Google Chrome settings mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Show advanced settings".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Reset settings" button.
- In the pop-up window, click on "Reset".
- In Mozilla Firefox, click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of the browser window. Click on "Add-ons".
- Click on the "Extensions" tab in the left part of the windows. Check suspicious extensions. If you identify them, click on "Disable", then on "Remove".
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove infection from Mozilla Firefox did not help. Click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of Mozilla Firefox and select the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Troubleshooting information" in the slide-out menu.
- Select the "Refresh Firefox" button at the top right of the new web page.
- Finally, click on "Refresh Firefox" again to confirm the action.
- Click on Internet Explorer settings icon in the upper-right part of the browser in the form of a gear-wheel. Select "Manage add-ons".
- Find suspicious toolbar or extension. Click on it (make it highlighted). Then click on "Disable" button related to this particular toolbar or extension.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove malware from Internet Explorer did not help. Click on Internet Explorer settings icon in the upper-right part of the browser in the form of a gear-wheel. Select "Internet Options".
- Select "Advanced" tab, then click on "Reset".
- Select appropriate reset options, then click on "Reset".
- Click on "Opera" menu in the upper-right part of the browser. Choose "Extensions", then click on "Manage extensions".
- If you detect anything suspicious, disable and delete it.
- Step 1. Click on "Safari" menu, then go to "Preferences".
- Step 2. In the "Extensions" tab, locate suspicious extensions and click on "Uninstall".
- Step 3. In Safari menu, select "Clear history" and click on "Clear History again".
- Step 4. Get back to Safari menu, then click on "Preferences".
- Step 5. Click on "Privacy" tab, then choose "Manage Website Data...".
- Step 6. Click on "Remove All", then on "Done".