Topf1le.com is a malicious domain actively involved today in distribution of many malicious programs. When users see this pop-up from topf1le.com site they are suggested to perform some Video Player installation. The pop-up actually says this – “Please install Video Player to Continue“. Users might that these are some legitimate software installation offers and decide to proceed. Afterwards the PC gets infected with additional unwanted programs.
Topf1le.com pop-ups do not happen by themselves. It is true that in some cases they could appear in your screen simply as a result of you clicking on certain malicious link you might have received through spam emails or after surfing suspicious online resources. But if you permanently see these pop-ups, they are the evidence of your system to be seriously infected with adware.
We recommend you not to proceed with any misleading suggestions as mentioned in such topf1le.com pop-ups. Doing so may eventually infect your PC with tons of other dangerous programs. We recommend that you follow the removal instructions set forth below and get rid of topf1le.com pop-ups and related adware from your PC with the help of a proven spyware removal program called Plumbytes Anti-Malware. Note that it is also very important to reset your browsers with its help as explained below.
Software to get rid of topf1le.com pop-ups automatically.
Important milestones to delete topf1le.com pop-ups automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove topf1le.com pop-ups automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with topf1le.com pop-ups:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall adware manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with topf1le.com pop-ups are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall related adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Uninstalling adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to elimination of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.