Klip Pal is an annoying browser infection that can attach itself to the majority of the popular web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Once installed, it tunes up your browser to automatically display pop-up windows with intrusive advertisements when you are on-line. If you open a new tab, you will be redirected to an unfamiliar websites, which may contain the installers of some dangerous viruses. Thus, visiting them may leas to serious computer infections. Furthermore, it may track your on-line sessions to learn your preferences. This info maybe theft and sold to the hackers for quite malicious campaigns.
Also whenever you access a website such as Ebay, BestBuy or other popular online shopping store, you will see some advertisements that are labelled as “Klip Pal Ads”. Those adverts are actually paid commercials that are spreading spam. It is strongly recommended avoid clicking them or buying anything from such promotions. Klip Pal is also good enough at forcing you to download many other unwanted programs, which not only do great harm to the system, but also slow down the system performance. As you see Klip Pal is not capable of rendering any valuable service. The only thing you should do now is Klip Pal adware removal.
It is recommended to terminate the disguising activity of Klip Pal virus as quickly as possible. The removal guide you will find in the paragraphs below. To avoid the intrusion of similar programs in future, if you download and install anything onto your computer, you are recommended to inspect every download step and decline installation of promoted browser extensions. Always select Advanced or Custom installation options. This measure will allow you to reveal the installation of unwanted extras and timely decline them. If you require our assistance, then please feel free to contact us at any time of your preference. Good Luck!
Software for Klip Pal automatic removal:
Important steps for Klip Pal removal:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Klip Pal adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Klip Pal adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on Klip Pal program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.