Lp.playerpage4080.info website is engaged in massive scam. Through it many PCs are currently being infected with malware. This domain presents a sudden pop-up window telling users to install certain Java Update. After one follows these misleading installation guidelines he/she risks to infect the system with tons of malicious and extremely dangerous software.
Lp.playerpage4080.info pop-up is generally the result of some other adware already enabled and running in your computer. Here is the message conveyed by this pop-up scam:
Java Update Recommended
Please install the new Java Update (Recommended)
– Recommended to play media on your PC
– Easy: Just click a file to play it.
– Easy to install.
– Better performance.
Updating takes a few seconds and no restart needed after installation.
– 100% Free.
Lp.playerpage4080.info message definitely must not be treated by you as serious. This is a fake Java Update notification which you should never trust as decent Java update.
For complete elimination of these lp.playerpage4080.info pop-up windows our recommendation is that you thoroughly scan your system with a proven antispyware application, such as Plumbytes AntiMalware. You will need to get rid of all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help as explained in the tips below.
Software to get rid of lp.playerpage4080.info pop-ups automatically.
Important milestones to delete lp.playerpage4080.info automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove lp.playerpage4080.info pop-ups automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with lp.playerpage4080.info pop-ups:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall adware manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.