There are some computers today infected with adware which causes many mobnotification.com pop-ups to appear out of the blue. Such particular pop-ups are related to massive scam. People see the multitude of these sudden windows and are not able to shut them down. Furthermore, the message conveyed by mobnotification.com pop-ups is quite frustrating.
The fake alert stated by mobnotification.com pop-ups mentions that the system is infected with some horrible virus and that you need to immediately get it fixed. As a solution, the pop-up will tell you to call some toll-free helpline in order to speak to some people who will claim to be related to Microsoft Customer Support. It is a lie! These people are cyber frauds who have nothing to do with Microsoft or any other genuine company.
Here is the misleading alert stated by mobnotification.com pop-ups as they come up in all widely used browsers:
Votre ordinateur avoir ete infecte par 13 virus! Action immediate recommandee.
Note that the pop-up does not specify this fact, however, soon during that telephone conversation with these cyber frauds they will suggest that you pay money in their favor or download some other software which is not really able to combat real computer threats. What we advise you to do right now is to scan your PC with a reliable malware removal application, delete all detected items and to reset your browsers with its help as suggested below.
Recommended software to delete mobnotification.com pop-ups from your PC.
Detailed steps to delete mobnotification.com pop-up infection.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via the download button above.
- Execute the installer and install the software.
- The program with its trial version will begin its scanning and malware detection process:
- At the end of scan the utility will give you the detailed list of all infections detected in your computer.
- Click on the “Remove Selected” button, then on “Activate now“:
- Purchase the software license. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is purchased, specify your license key and click on “Activate” button:
- Click on “Remove Selected” again.
- The software will start its removal process.
- It is strongly advised that you restart your computer and repeat scanning with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after reboot.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a cutting edge solution rendering excellent computer security and protection services for your entire system. With its full registered version your PC will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to maintain your computer secure.