The website police-warning-alert.com is a new website engaged in scaring active Internet users today. It spreads a very scary page, supposedly coming from the FBI or similar police body of some other country. Even though mainly this scam now attacks the United States. The trick is that this is a fake FBI warning alert, which is not a real one. It actually condemns users of committing all kinds of crimes online, and says that their browser has been blocked for such violations.
The truth is that police-warning-alert.com, as we’ve said already,is a fake police warning, not related at all to FBI. On the other hand, the reality is that this scary alert indeed is capable of blocking your browser, due to several vulnerabilities available with it. So, the problem is that this scam indeed looks as a real FBI warning, but in fact it is a fake one. You should be aware of the danger related to this scam. Hackers are responsible for spreading it around the world wide web. They actually plan to attack as many PCs as they can. Their purpose is to force scared PC users to pay funds to them. These hackers tell that users need to pay the fine in order to unblock their browsers attacked by this fake FBI warning alert. In reality, this is not a fine, but rather a ransom which, by paying it, goes directly into the pockets of cyber frauds.
Please do not trust any information you see through the site police-warning-alert.com. It is a real scam powered by cyber frauds. Don’t pay any funds through MoneyPak, Ukash or Paysafecard payment systems. Instead, you may follow the tutorial below that will help you to reset your browser modified by this browser-locking ransomware virus infection. If you need help, just let us know.
Police-warning-alert.com scam removal tool:
Detailed instructions to reset your browser settings for browsers in Windows operating systems:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that police-warning-alert.com alert (fake FBI or police warning) has been successfully removed.
Instructions to reset Safari browser in Mac OS:
- Open Safari browser.
- Click on the Safari menu and then choose “Reset Safari”:
- It is obligatory to mark all items and hit the “Reset” button afterwards: