In this guide we will help you to remove ads powered by CinemaP-1.4c adware from your browser. This particular adware is actively spread today along with many other cost-free applications today. Note that in all the cases this adware is installed into PCs along with other free applications.
If you would like to know how exactly this adware could get into your PC, then you should think about the time when you’ve been recently installing other freeware into your computer. You need to be careful and read all the information presented in the installers of free applications. If you read about some third-party programs, then you must always select the option of advanced or custom installation, where you may deselect all such third-party programs from being installed into your system by default.
If you don’t pay enough attention to the installation details, then you may easily end up installing a lot of useless programs into your computer, and this CinemaP-1.4c adware may be just one of many other useless programs.
In fact, CinemaP-1.4c adware doesn’t really represent any value to you. Its only mission is to earn money for those who stand behind its distribution in the world wide web. When you actually click on its annoying ads, this is when its owners and distributors get paid.
The fact that some of these CinemaP-1.4c ads are relevant to your search queries doesn’t really mean that this adware is some good application. Quite to the contrary, in fact. We strongly recommend you not to click on such ads, no mater how tricky and intrusive they are. Please carefully follow this guide, which will help you to eliminate it from your computer.
Software for CinemaP-1.4c automatic removal:
Important steps for CinemaP-1.4c removal:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with CinemaP-1.4c adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall CinemaP-1.4c adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on CinemaP-1.4c program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
One Reply to “Remove ads powered by CinemaP-1.4c”
Hey. I sent a screenshot. Did you get it?
Comments are closed.