BetterBrowse is the name of an adware program which may easily get into your computer. Most often its infiltration is a result of user installing some other free programs downloaded online at all sorts of freeware download resources. This guide will help you remove this adware, its pop-ups in the form of BetterBrowse Deals and BetterBrowse Ads.
The problem of BetterBrowse adware relates mainly to browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Its Ads and Deals pop up often when you visit some commercial websites, such as Walmart, Ebay, Amazon, Bestbuy and many others. These pop-up ads displayed by the adware are very annoying, and this is the joint opinion expressed by many users. Furthermore, the computer and the browser in particular functions extremely slow as a result of BetterBrowse adware infection.
The attack of adware programs, such as BetterBrowse, is the serious issue for many computer users today. Surely, this problem occurs mainly with the browsers of those users who spend much time in the Internet, especially after downloading and installing many cost-free utilities.
If you’re the person who downloads free programs from online freeware download resources, then you need to pay close attention to what else you’re actually installing into your computer. Make sure that you always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. Please carefully read the instructions of the setup wizards of such programs, don’t allow any drive-by installation of extra utilities to take place.
Yet, if you’ve failed to adhere to our recommendations expressed in the paragraph above, you still may get rid of many annoying BetterBrowse Deals and Ads popping up in your browser. To uninstall this adware from your computer please follow the instructions provided below.
Anti-malware tool necessary for BetterBrowse adware removal
Similar adware removal video:
BetterBrowse adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling BetterBrowse adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with BetterBrowse adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall BetterBrowse adware program. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click BetterBrowse adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall BetterBrowse adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click BetterBrowse Deals adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing BetterBrowse adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of BetterBrowse adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.