DNS Erebus is a new adware, which acts pretty much the same as DNS Unlocker or DNS Keeper programs. It is advertised as some helpful tool which supposedly will help you to visit certain forbidden web sites. Some people might like this feature, but the problem is that in addition to this function, DNS Erebus program causes a lot of Ads by DNS Erebus to appear permanently while you surf the Internet.
This guide will help you to effectively get rid of Ads by DNS Erebus from your browser. It doesn’t really matter what sort of browser you use by default. If there are several of them installed altogether, then DNS Erebus Ads will keep popping up quite actively through them.
You may even find DNS Erebus program to be specified in the list of legally installed software of your computer. If you uninstall it manually, Ads by DNS Erebus may still keep popping up though. Definitely, this adware is quite tricky in its attempts to remain in your computer.
Trying to categorize DNS Erebus application correctly, we cannot speak about it as a virus. However, it is not a good program either. Its only mission in your computer is to display those targeted advertisements and to redirect your attention to various unsafe places in the Internet. You may be brought to various unsafe domains, through which the computer may be infected with tons of other suspicious and quite hazardous programs.
We propose that you immediately follow our automatic solution to get rid of Ads by DNS Erebus from your computer. This solution really works if you get rid of all the infections it finds and reset your browsers with its help. There is an option to reset DNS Cache for free in Plumbytes Anti-Malware, so you may use it to completely get rid of such ads and fix your browser problems.
Software to get rid of DNS Erebus Ads automatically.
Important milestones to delete Ads by DNS Erebus automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Ads by DNS Erebus automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Ads by DNS Erebus:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.