If you see Freeven Pro 1.2. ads that pop up in your browser when you go online, then you must definitely read this article that will help you uninstall this nasty adware program from your computer. Basically, Freeven Pro ads get into PCs by means of users installing some other applications. Mainly these are free tools, but the “price” some users have to pay for their free availability is to install other programs, in addition to these free utilities. On the other hand, users do have a chance to cancel all such unwanted installations. The problem is that very often they just don’t pay enough attention to the details of the setup wizards of such free programs, where the can uncheck the options of drive-by installation by switching to the custom installation methods, instead of the standard one. Anyway, if your browser has been infected with Freeven Pro 1.2. adware program, this is the tutorial that will help you to uninstall it from your system.
Freeven Pro 1.2. adware typically shows up itself when you visit some commercial websites. Let’s say, when you go to Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, etc. you will see these Freeven Pro 1.2. ads, provided that this adware entered your PC. Keep in mind that the persistence of this adware is mainly the issue for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. You should be very careful when you’ve encountered this adware on your PC. It is true that it is not a virus in the full meaning of this word, but this is a typical adware, which is linked with many other absolutely not wanted applications, and may cause redirections to the websites which are absolutely not safe.
Freeven Pro 1.2. adware program really can’t help you save more money. Generally it just tells you about deals at online stores already available and open for potential buyers. This adware has the only thing in mind – to make its owners richer, not you. We recommend you to uninstall it from your system upon the very first detection. Following this step-by-step tutorial will help you get rid of this adware from your system effectively and completely.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Freeven Pro 1.2. adware removal
Similar adware removal video:
Freeven Pro 1.2. adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling Freeven Pro 1.2. adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Freeven Pro 1.2. adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Freeven Pro 1.2. adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.