HQual-V1.8 is the adware that will display a lot of deals in front of you when you visit various commercial sites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, etc. This adware is actively spread these days along with other cost-free programs. So, you definitely need to be very careful when you are just about to install them. You should check whether you install any other junkware, which you definitely do not need. Yet, in case you have already installed HQual-V1.8 adware by mistake, you may use this guide that will help you remove it from your system.
HQual-V1.8 adware, as we’ve said, is actively spread together with other free programs. You might as well see this potentially unwanted program in your PC as a result of clicking some malicious links, which later on brought junkware into your system. No matter what exactly caused HQual-V1.8 ads and deals to appear in your browser, you must understand that it is very dangerous for you to keep this potentially unwanted program in your computer.
HQual-V1.8 adware is closely related to all other potentially unwanted programs. We recommend that if you first encounter this program in your computer, make sure you find the proper remedy that will help you to remove it from your system. First, please remove any suspicious programs through the Control Panel of your computer and get rid of any related extensions or add-ons of your browser. Finally, we recommend you to scan your computer with a powerful anti-malware tool, remove all infections it finds, and reset your browser with its help. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at any time of your convenience.
Software for HQual-V1.8 adware automatic removal:
Important steps for HQual-V1.8 adware removal:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with HQual-V1.8 adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall HQual-V1.8 adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.