Beware of jzj.tooljava.net pop-up windows! They’re extremely dangerous. The sad reality is that they spread a lot of malicious programs today. Indeed, “malicious” is the correct word to describe them all. Some might categorize them as PUPs (potentially unwanted programs), but the truth is that the amendments performed by such programs into your system are just negative and absolutely horrible. You will see a lot of malware, viruses and other infections in your system on a regular basis. In this guide we will help you to remove jzj.tooljava.net pop-ups from your computer.
These jzj.tooljava.net pop-ups are most often spread by some adware program, which is already inside of your system. On the other hand, you could see such single pop-up window simply as a result of clicking some malicious links received in spam messages. No matter how actually you’ve got this pop-up in your computer, you must never click them or proceed with their malicious instructions.
Most often these jzj.tooljava.net pop-ups are spread by adware inside of your system. This adware is most often bundled with other free programs which are actively downloaded by users from various online freeware download resources. So, you need to be very careful if you install any cost-free applications. Make sure you carefully read their End User’s License Agreements where you will find out what exactly you are going to install into your PC in addition to the main software of your selection. Also, please select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one, when you install any free application. This will help you to avoid all sorts of unwanted installations from being made on your computer.
In order to stop all such jzj.tooljava.net pop-up windows on your PC you need to uninstall any adware from your system. So, please check the list of installed programs through accessing the Control Panel of your system. Also, disable any suspicious add-ons (extensions) from your infected browser. Finally, we recommend you to scan your PC with a powerful anti-malware software and remove all infections it finds. Please follow the detailed step-by-step adware removal instructions below.
Anti-malware tool necessary for jzj.tooljava.net pop-up windows removal
Similar adware removal video:
Jzj.tooljava.net pop-up detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling related adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.