MediaPlayerVideos 1.2 is a new adware currently involved in displaying intrusive advertisements called Ads by MediaPlayerVideos 1.2. These ads are specifically the problem for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and possibly other browsers. If your PC is truck with these ads, follow the tutorial below to get rid of them completely.
Removing MediaPlayerVideos 1.2 advertisements can be done manually through uninstalling related adware from the list of legally installed software. You might wonder how could this program become legally installed if you do not remember bringing it directly into your computer. We already know the answer to your question. All adware today, including this particular one, are installed together with other free software. Most likely you have recently found some free application, but the point is that it was additionally bundled with MediaPlayerVideos 1.2. Without due attention, you failed to notice this fact and gave entrance for adware to become the integral part of your computer. You may uninstall MediaPlayerVideos 1.2 in a common way, but the problem is that after this process Ads by MediaPlayerVideos 1.2 may still pop up. Definitely, some adware samples are quite tricky in their attempts to remain in the computer.
MediaPlayerVideos 1.2 is controlled by two processes (applications). They are named as mediaplayervideos_1.2_helper_service.exe and mediaplayervideos_1.2_updating_service.exe. We recommend you to get rid of this adware by scanning the PC with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, removing the infections it finds with its activated version and resetting your browsers with its help.
Tool to get rid of MediaPlayerVideos 1.2 Ads automatically.
Important milestones to get rid of Ads by MediaPlayerVideos 1.2 automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to eliminate Ads by MediaPlayerVideos 1.2 automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with MediaPlayerVideos 1.2:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
As soon as this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.