OTP is the adware with the core process named adsentinel.exe. Unfortunately, there are very few security blogs dedicated to this issue. Likewise, there are very few anti-malware programs which detect this adware properly, thus allowing it to penetrate into many PCs. In this guide you will find the information about proper removal of adsentinel.exe adware process and other related adware components from your PC.
Adsentinel.exe process may be found as active when you open the Task Manager. In fact, you will see OTP process. Right-clicking on it will being you to the Program Files directory, thus you will be led directly to adsentinel.exe process. By the way, this program is stored in a special folder called ‘acoustic’.
It is quite likely that OTP adware and other potentially unwanted programs in your computer could be installed along with some other free software you’ve been dealing with lately. It is very important that you always thoroughly read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to any free programs you deal with. In case you find the information about some other third-party programs you do not need, your job is to switch immediately to the advanced (custom) installation mode to prevent any of such additional utilities from getting into your system without your intention.
We recommend that you delete OTP, a.k.a. adsentinel.exe adware by thoroughly scanning the system with a proper anti-malware tool and by resetting your browsers with its help as demonstrated below.
Recommended software to delete adsentinel.exe adware infection from your PC.
Detailed steps to delete adsentinel.exe infection.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via the download button above.
- Execute the installer and install the software.
- The program with its trial version will begin its scanning and malware detection process:
- At the end of scan the utility will give you the detailed list of all infections detected in your computer.
- Click on the “Remove Selected” button, then on “Activate now“:
- Purchase the software license. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is purchased, specify your license key and click on “Activate” button:
- Click on “Remove Selected” again.
- The software will start its removal process.
- It is strongly advised that you restart your computer and repeat scanning with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after reboot.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a cutting edge solution rendering excellent computer security and protection services for your entire system. With its full registered version your PC will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to maintain your computer secure.