The question number one – what are these P-HD-V1.4 ads and deals, and what do they do in your browser? The question number two is how to remove these P-HD-V1.4 ads from it. All these questions will be answered in our article today. If for any reason this removal guide hasn’t been clear – please feel free to contact us at any time.
Ads by P-HD-V1.4 is the name of a new adware program currently attacking many PCs these days. The adware is actively spread together with many other free programs downloaded by users from all kinds of online resources. It is your job to be very careful when you download any free program. While installing it make sure you select the option of a custom installation, and not the standard one. This will help you to avoid all unwanted intrusions on the part of potentially unwanted programs like P-HD-V1.4 adware.
This program appears when users visit various commercial websites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy. You will see a special advertisement banner in the right-bottom part of your screen, that will bring ads and deals brought by P-HD-V1.4.
P-HD-V1.4 adware must be immediately removed. It is absolutely clear that all such ads must not be clicked by you. No matter how intrusive or attractive such ads could be, do not click them. Doing so may redirect you to a lot of other random websites, which will infect your computer even more with all sorts of other potentially unwanted applications.
To get rid of Ads and Deals by P-HD-V1.4, please disable and remove any suspicious add-ons or extensions of your browser related to it. Uninstall any applications associated to P-HD-V1.4 adware. And, finally, scan your system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware – a powerful anti-malware tool for complex adware and malware removal from your computer. Reset your browser with its help as shown below. If you need any additional help on our part, please let us know by contact us through various customer support channels available.
Anti-malware tool necessary for P-HD-V1.4 virus removal
Similar adware removal video:
P-HD-V1.4 adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling P-HD-V1.4 from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with P-HD-V1.4 adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall P-HD-V1.4. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall P-HD-V1.4 program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to P-HD-V1.4 adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.