Slowpcrepair.net is another pop-up window that occurs in your computer as a result of the annoying activity of some adware program currently installed and running on your computer. These pop-ups may be quite multiple, this is why they are very annoying for all users. But the worst part of the story about them is that these slowpcrepair.net pop-up windows are very misleading. They generally present a lot of fake information, and if you click them, you might end up encountering your PC to be even more infected with all sorts of potentially unwanted applications.
When you see the pop-up from slowpcrepair.net site, you should realize that they’re caused by the annoying activity of the adware that is inside of your PC. So, in order to stop such pop-ups from coming again and again in your browser you need to remove the adware that causes their occurrence in your computer.
First of all, you should understand how important it is to be careful when dealing with cost-free programs. The truth is that many of them are by default bundled with many extras, and you should be careful when you install such free utilities. Do not allow any hidden installations to take place on your computer without your permission or consent. This is why you must always choose the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. So, in other words, do not hurry up to click those “Next” and “I agree” buttons each time you install any free programs. Make sure you also read their End User License Agreements carefully, because this is where you will find the information about other third-party software offered for you to be brought into PC by default.
Finally, if you would like to get rid of slowpcrepair.net pop-up windows from your PC, please first disable any suspicious add-ons or extensions from your browser, which could be related to some adware that causes their occurrence. Remove (uninstall) any suspicious adware programs through the Control Panel of your computer. Finally, please scan your PC with a powerful anti-malware tool for complex adware and malware removal from your computer. This can be done effectively according to the pattern provided below. If you require any additional help on our part in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time of your convenience.
Anti-malware tool necessary for slowpcrepair.net pop-up windows removal
Similar adware removal video:
Slowpcrepair.net pop-up detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling related adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.