The pop-up windows from the site www1.mediaplayernew.com are the sign of some nasty and truly very annoying adware program on your computer. Yes, you could get this pop-up window just occasionally (simply by clicking some infected link). Yet, if you see that such pop-ups from this site come up quite often, without any action on your part, this most probably means that your system has been infected by adware, and in this guide we will explain to you what you should do fix this problem.
These pop-ups from www1.mediaplayernew.com website are very misleading. You should be very careful not to click them. They can tell you about the need to update your media player, video player, some sort of a driver or other software whatsoever. Yet, in reality, this is a pop-up that wants you to download all sorts of other absolutely not necessary applications into your computer.
Please don’t listen to what these www1.mediaplayernew.com pop-up tell you to do. There is a danger in you obeying these instructions by this pop-up windows. The very fact that this pop-up appeared on your PC is a bad sign, of course. But what’s more dangerous is when you actually do what this pop-up instructs you to do. So, please just ignore all these misleading commands expressed in such www1.mediaplayernew.com pop-ups.
To fix your problem of PC and browser infected with adware causing www1.mediaplayernew.com pop-ups, we recommend you to follow the adware removal tutorial provided below. If you need any further help on our part, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at any time you require our assistance.
Anti-malware tool necessary for www1.mediaplayernew.comm pop-up removal
Similar adware removal video:
Www1.mediaplayernew.com pop-up detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling related adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.