Cleandownload21.com stands for a malicious domain involved in distribution of many scary alerts through many browsers. Its goal is to infect your computer with a lot of other dangerous programs, most likely considered as adware, browser hijacker, fake system optimization utilities and other junk software you definitely do not need.
Cleandownload21.com alert might seem legitimate to you, but this is from the first glance only. The message conveyed by it has the intention to make you believe your PC requires some additional software or update. In fact, if you agree to do what the alert instructs you to do, you may end up installing a lot of other junk applications into your computer.
The text of scary pop-up from cleandownload21.com site is as follows:
FLV Player Free Download
Install Free FLV Player
You must realize that this fake alert from cleandownload21.com is not only fake but malicious. If you use the latest version of Windows, you do not need any additional updates to be installed. However, if you trust this pop-up, you may end up to see your PC absolutely out of order due to so much junk installed through such misleading alerts. Most likely your PC is already infected with adware, and you are recommended to follow this automatic removal solution below.
Software to get rid of cleandownload21.com pop-ups automatically.
Important milestones to delete cleandownload21.com pop-ups automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to get rid of cleandownload21.com pop-ups automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with cleandownload21.com pop-ups and related adware:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.