Several strange pop-up windows from jgk.optifor.net and jqd.optiopt.net websites are all related to certain nasty adware program currently inside of your computer. The majority of adware applications today are actively spread in the web today along with many other cost-free programs. So, if you would like to find out how you could actually get such pop-ups in your browser and what causes them, try to remember what you’ve installed recently into your PC among free applications. Most probably you failed to notice some extra programs offered for you to be installed in addition to the main software of your choice. This is how you actually permitted these other programs to be installed into your PC, and in this guide we will help you to get rid of them effectively.
All such jgk.optifor.net and jqd.optiopt.net pop-ups are not only very misleading, but also quite dangerous for you. You may be told in such pop-ups to download some sort of a video player, or Java Player, or some codec, etc. In reality, this is an absolutely fake information which you should not trust. In fact, if you actually click on such pop-ups and agree to do what they tell you to do, you may end up facing your PC and your browser to be full of many other annoying applications.
When you surf the web and install some free programs, make sure that you carefully check what exactly you’re going to install into your PC in addition to the main software of your choice. It is a good practice that you carefully read the End User’s License Agreements of all such free programs you would like to install into your PC. This will help you to know in advance what exactly you are going to install into your computer in addition to the main software of your choice. Also, please pay attention to the instructions of the setup wizards of any free programs you’re installing. Do not just blindly click on those “Next”, “I agree” or “Continue” buttons all the time. Make sure you carefully read the information presented in such windows. This will help you to find out what exactly you’re going to install into your PC in addition to the main software of your choice. If you see any third-party software, make sure you select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one.
Finally, to remove such jgk.optifor.net and jqd.optiopt.net pop-ups from your PC, please scan your system with some reliable anti-malware tool for complex adware and malware removal from your computer. If you need any additional help on our part, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time you’re in such a need.
Anti-malware tool necessary for jgk.optifor.net pop-up windows removal
Similar adware removal video:
Jqd.optiopt.net pop-up detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling related adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.