S.iktmmny.com is a domain engaged causing a lot of problems for many users right now. Through this domain with outwardly strange name of s.iktmmny.com they are redirected to plenty of dangerous places in the Internet engaged in distribution of malware, browser hijackers, adware and other dangerous software.
Alternatively, s.iktmmny.com pop-ups may lead users to pages suggesting them to participate in various useless surveys, to win lotteries, to win iPhones and other doubtful offers.
It is important to mention that pop-ups from s.iktmmny.com site do not appear for quite a long time. They will come up, last for about few seconds, and will then be replaced by totally different sites (which are also unsafe, by the way).
It is a well-known fact that s.iktmmny.com redirection problem occurs when adware infiltrates into PC. You might not even find its exact name to be mentioned in the list of legally installed programs. However, you will see plenty of intrusive advertisements popping up everywhere in your screen. Finally, you will be permanently facing the huge number of these s.iktmmny.com pop-ups attempting to lead you to various illegal resources in the web.
Considering the information about s.iktmmny.com site and its malicious role in distribution of adware and other PUAs (potentially unwanted applications), it is mandatory that you do something with this issue. It is not good to keep tolerating these pop-ups and redirections they cause. Our suggestion is that you scan the system with a reliable malware removal tool as explained in the guide below.
Software to get rid of s.iktmmny.com pop-ups automatically.
Important milestones to delete pop-ups from s.iktmmny.com automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove s.iktmmny.com pop-ups automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with s.iktmmny.com redirection virus:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall suspicious adware manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall related adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Uninstalling adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to elimination of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.