In this tutorial we will explain to you how to get rid of the adware named SaveClicker. This program is these days actively distributed along with many other free programs downloaded by people from various websites that suggest freeware downloads. However, the danger is when we fail to pay attention to this fact. People might end up facing all kinds of other totally useless applications in their computers. This tutorial will help you to remove Save Clicker from your system.
SaveClicker adware mainly comes into browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Such ads may come up when visiting all sorts of commercial websites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Bestbuy, Ebay, etc. whenever users look for some products sold there. Hence, these ads will appear quite regularly and will surely distract your attention and annoy you greatly with their multiple occurrence.
For example, you look for computers at Walmart. As soon as you actually type the word “computers” into search bar at Walmart store, you will see that this SaveClicker adware will start displaying itself. When you move the PC mouse towards some offers of computers at Walmart, you will see “See More” or “See Similar” button to come up. So, these SaveClicker ads will appear and will display some related items. Clicking such ads will redirect you to other third-party websites, not related to Walmart at all. However, this adware doesn’t really help you save more funds. Its only mission is to make money for its owners and developers, but not you as a users of the PC infected with SaveClicker adware.
SaveClicker must be deleted from your PC as soon as you see its many ads popping up. This application takes a lot of system resources, and because of its presence on your machine the computer will work much slower. Hence, you should delete it by following the guide in the rest of this tutorial. If you need any further help on our part, please let us know at any time of your convenience.
Anti-malware tool necessary for SaveClicker adware removal
Similar adware removal video:
SaveClicker adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling SaveClicker adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with SaveClicker adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall SaveClicker adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall SaveClicker program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to SaveClicker adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.