Security-pc.com is a malicious domain involved in displaying pretty many scary pop-ups saying Virus Detected in your browser. You need to understand that all such pop-ups are powered by some horrible adware running in your PC at this moment. You need to be very careful not to proceed with any suggestions mentioned by security-pc.com alerts, since you may end up installing plenty of other junk and even dangerous programs into your computer.
Security-pc.comv pop-ups, by the way, are already the result of some horrible adware to be enabled and running in your computer. You may as well notice that there are other side effects related to presence of this adware, such as permanent occurrence of annoying pop-up windows redirecting you to many other dangerous places in the web.
Adware causing such pop-ups could be installed into your system along with some other free programs. If you are a person who prefers to deal with cost-free utilities you need to make sure that you do not permit any hidden installations to take place in your computer. Always thoroughly read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to such free applications. You must also switch to the option of advanced or custom installation to prevent any of such unwanted programs to be installed into your PC.
To get rid of security-pc.com pop-ups from your browser you will need to locate adware as their main source. You’re strongly advised to perform a complex scanning of your computer with a proven anti-malware program called Plumbytes Anti-Malware for this purpose. You will need to delete the infections it finds and to reset your browsers with its help as clearly explained in the guide below.
Tool to get rid of security-pc.com pop-ups automatically.
Important milestones to get rid of security-pc.com pop-ups automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to eliminate security-pc.com pop-ups automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with security-pc.com pop-ups:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
As soon as this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.