Soft-dld.com website may pop up in your browser out of the blue. When this happens you might think that these are some legitimate updates. The danger is that these pop-ups may cause you to install a lot of useless and even hazardous applications into your computer. So, please be very careful when you see these pop-ups in your computer. In this guide we will explain to you how to eliminate them effectively from your system.
Basically, soft-dld.com pop-up windows are already caused in your browser by some nasty adware. Somehow, probably by mistake you installed some nasty adware into your system. Most often these unwanted programs come into PCs through being bundled by default with other free applications. Then, once they’re installed additionally, you will see these pop-ups with absolutely strange content and offers, such as this:
New Version Available
Updated recommended! It is recommended that you install the software to ensure your browser is the latest version. Please update to continue.
There’s danger in all such pop-up windows. By actually downloading and installing this “recommended” software you install a lot of junk applications into your computer. Hence, you now probably understand that these pop-ups aren’t really safe. You may end up facing your system full of PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). As a result, your computer and your browser in particular will work extremely slow. To clean your system effectively we recommend you to scan with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, the powerful antimalware software for complex malware removal from your system. Note that it is important not only to remove the infections but to reset your browsers with its help. This automatic removal guide is set forth below.
The last but not the least, please be very careful when you surf the world wide web and install any free applications. If you see any strange third-party offers, make sure you always switch to the advanced (custom) installation mode. Thus you will be able to uncheck all third-party programs from being installed into your system by default.
Software for automatic removal of soft-dld.com pop-ups:
Important steps for removal of soft-dld.com pop-ups caused by adware:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions to get rid of soft-dld.com pop-ups
Step 1. Uninstalling any suspicious adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected by adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware which might cause annoying pop-ups. To do it, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to such adware. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on this adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click on “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click on “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing suspicious adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click on “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.