Pop-up windows originating from speed-downsoft-win.com website are not safe. They may easily infect your computer with a lot of unwanted and even dangerous applications. To make you actually obey its instructions, the pop-ups normally presents a lot of faulty and obviously misleading information before you.
Just as an example, speed-downsoft-win.com pop-up may tell you to download and install some sort of Media Player Pro software, or to install the HD Video Player. In any case, performing such downloads and installations is strongly not recommended. In this guide you will find out more information about the origin of such pop-ups and ways of their effective elimination.
Speed-downsoft-win.com pop-up removal menu:
- Recommended software to remove adware automatically.
- Resetting browser settings after automatic removal of adware.
- Video explaining how to reset your browsers affected by adware.
- Tutorial to remove adware manually.
- How to prevent your PC from being reinfected.
So, here is the example of truly misleading information mentioned by speed-downsoft-win.com pop-up:
Media Player Pro
Please Install the HD Video Player (Recommended)
Message from webpage
Warning! Please install upgrade to continue. Click OK to download.
In fact, there’s absolutely no need for you to download or install anything. Most likely these pop-ups are caused by the malicious activity of some adware in your computer. So, under no circumstances should you even click on these pop-ups, since they may easily bring you to a lot of unsafe places in the web.
We recommend you to get rid of speed-downsoft-win.com pop-ups by carefully scanning your system with a proven antispyware program, such as Plumbytes Anti-Malware. You will need to get rid of all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help. Feel free to contact us without hesitation at any time if you need further help on our part.
Software to get rid of speed-downsoft-win.com pop-up windows automatically.
Important milestones to delete speed-downsoft-win.com pop-ups automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove speed-downsoft-win.com pop-up alerts automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with speed-downsoft-win.com pop-ups:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall adware manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.