Supportbay.net stands for a malicious domain related to distribution of many scary alerts through many browsers. Its goal is to infect your computer with a lot of other dangerous programs, most likely considered as adware, browser hijacker, fake system optimization utilities and other junk software you definitely do not need.
Supportbay.net alert might seem OK to you, but this is from the first glance only. The message conveyed by it has the intention to make you believe your PC requires some additional software or update. In fact, if you agree to do what the alert instructs you to do, you may end up installing a lot of other junk applications into your computer.
You must realize that this fake alert from supportbay.net is not only fake but malicious. If you use the latest version of Windows, you do not need any additional updates to be installed. However, if you trust this pop-up, you may end up to see your PC absolutely out of order due to so much junk installed through such misleading alerts. Most likely your PC is already infected with adware, and you are recommended to follow this automatic removal solution below.
Milestones to get rid of supportbay.net pop-ups alert from your computer.
- Depending on your operating system, download recommended anti-spyware tool from the download options below.
- Scan your computer with registered versions of either of these programs, remove all detected items.
- Restart your PC and repeat scanning if necessary.
Important steps to delete supportbay.net pop-ups from Windows computers automatically:
- Downloading and installing SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full activated version).
- Restarting your PC.