Windows-error-alerts.online stands for a new scary pop-up which distracts the attention of many active Internet surfers today. The purpose of these pop-ups is to trick users into thinking that something wrong is taking place with their computers. This guide will help you in removing such misleading and frustrating notifications from your browser.
Problems with windows-error-alerts.online pop-ups mainly happen with all widely used browsers today, including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Of course, other browsers are not an exception. They may display the load of repeated windows-error-alerts.online pop-ups as well.
It is quite likely that windows-error-alerts.online pop-ups you see in your browser right now are caused by the presence and activity of some horrible adware, which made itself the part of your PC recently. For utter removal of such pop-ups it will be mandatory that you delete adware as their main source. Here is the scary alert reported through windows-error-alerts.online pop-up notifications:
The page at windows-error-alerts.online says:
Your computer has been blocked.
Error # 268D3
Please call us immediately at: +1-844-722-5345
Your computer has alerted us that it has been infected with a suspicious activity.
The information reported by means of windows-error-alerts.online scary alerts is not true. Your PC is indeed infected with adware, however, such pop-ups do not intend to make it clear and malware-free. These alerts are simply the part of the mission set for adware to steal money from you. There are hackers and cyber frauds who stand behind such pop-ups and they want to get your money. They do not care at all about helping your PC to become clean. We strongly advise that you delete such pop-ups and get rid of other related malware by thoroughly scanning your computer with a proven virus removal software and by resetting your browser as explained in the rest of the tutorial.
Recommended utility to delete windows-error-alerts.online pop-up scam from your browser.
Detailed steps to delete windows-error-alerts.online infection.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware using the download button above.
- Execute the installer and install the software.
- The program with its trial version will begin its scanning and malware detection process:
- At the end of scan the utility will give you the detailed list of all infections detected in your computer.
- Click on the “Remove Selected” button, then on “Activate now“:
- Purchase the software license. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is purchased, specify your license key and click on “Activate” button:
- Click on “Remove Selected” again.
- The software will start its removal process.
- It is strongly advised that you restart your computer and repeat scanning with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after reboot.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a cutting edge solution rendering excellent computer security and protection services for your entire system. With its full registered version your PC will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to maintain your computer secure.