Swift Record Ads may pop up in your browser on quite a regular basis. Such ads are powered by Swift Record, which is a nasty adware currently attacking all major browsers. As a result, users start facing a lot of disgusting ads, pop-ups and other forms of intrusive advertisement while surfing the Internet. Most likely the performance of this adware will be very active when you go to various e-commerce websites like Amazon, Walmart or Bestbuy. Even if you still visit any regular page, the chances are that this adware will contaminate it too.
Swift Record adware removal menu:
- Recommended software to remove adware automatically.
- Resetting browser settings after automatic removal of adware.
- Video explaining how to reset your browsers affected by adware.
- Tutorial to remove adware manually.
- How to prevent your PC from being reinfected.
Swift Record adware adds its own add-on (extension) into all major browsers, including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Also, you will definitely see it in the list of legally installed programs of your computer. So, you might ask yourself a logical question – how in the world could this unwanted program ever come into your PC? The answer to it is quite simple, by the way. Many free applications these days are by default bundled with the installers of adware, browser hijackers and other PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). User’s responsibility is to pay close attention to these important facts and not to allow any concealed installations to occur in their computers.
Make sure you always carefully read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) of all free applications you’re going to make the part of your PC. In case you read about any additional extras you don’t need, please always switch to the advanced or custom installation mode. This is where you may switch to the advanced or custom installation mode, which will allow you to uncheck the options to install this adware by default.
It is obviously a regret to admit that there are users today who literally fail to be duly attentive. So, they just click on “Next” and “I agree” buttons all the time, without understanding what they agree with. This is why they often end up installing a lot of junk applications into their computers. Swift Record adware can be just one of many other extras users definitely don’t need for their computers. In some cases the problems could be even worse, and users will start facing ads brought by many other unwanted adware programs as well. Plus, their PCs may be infected with all kinds of PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). Typically such applications don’t bring any benefit for users. They simply want users to pay money for their useless services.
To sum up, Swift Record is not the good application for your computer. We strongly recommend you to remove it from your system once you identify its presence in your computer. The best solution to do it effectively is to scan your system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, which is a powerful antimalware program capable of detecting and removing the most serious infections from your system (with its full registered version). Finally, you will need to reset your browsers with its help. We’ve prepared the good tutorial explaining how to do it. If you need any help, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
Software to get rid of Swift Record automatically.
Important steps to delete Swift Record automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Swift Record automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Swift Record:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall Swift Record manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Swift Record adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Swift Record adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on Swift Record program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.