Some users today see a lot of sudden pop-up windows coming from lp.playerpage.info website. Very often these pop-ups tell them to download and install some Java Updates, Flash Players, or any other software whatsoever. There are people who don’t understand anything about these offers. They think that these alerts are quite legitimate, so they actually click on “Install” or “Update” buttons accordingly. Then some strange thinks happen with their PCs. In addition to these Java Updates of Flash Players installed, users start facing a lot of totally useless, annoying and even malicious applications running in their computers. Very often they see sudden ads, pop-ups, alerts, notifications and other forms of intrusive online advertisement caused by adware. These are the consequences of proceeding with misleading suggestions stated by lp.playerpage.info pop-ups. In this guide you will find the information on how to fix this problem with your infected computer.
Lp.playerpage.info pop-up removal menu:
- Recommended software to remove adware automatically.
- Resetting browser settings after automatic removal of adware.
- Video explaining how to reset your browsers affected by adware.
- Tutorial to remove adware manually.
Note that these lp.playerpage.info po-ups can be slightly different. Certain random numbers can be added to this domain name just before the “.info” part. So, these pop-ups may look like lp.playerpage274.info, or with other numbers instead. What is the origin of these notifications, why do they appear in your browser and how to get rid of them? If you would like to know the answer to all these questions, please continue reading this tutorial giving you more information about this problem.
Most likely these lp.playerpage.info pop-ups are caused by some nasty adware or PUP (potentially unwanted program) in your computer. You probably installed it recently after downloading and installing some other free applications. Whenever you deal with freeware make sure you pay close attention to what exactly you install in addition to the main application of your choice. So, if the setup wizards of these free programs tell you about some other third-party offers or extras suggested for you to be installed by default, make sure you always switch to the advanced or custom installation mode. This is where you may easily uncheck all these additional applications from being brought into your system by default.
Those users who actually fail to be duly careful during freeware installation may often end up inviting a lot of useless, annoying and even hazardous programs into their computers. It is very important to read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to all free applications you want to install. This will help you to avoid all such unpleasant surprises to occur with your computer.
Examples of misleading information stated by lp.playerpage.info pop-up windows:
FLV Player is Recommended
Brought to you by CheckMeUp
FLV Player is recommended (Recommended)
Please install to the latest version for best performance
Download and install FLV Player Now. 100% Free & Safe.
Accept and Install
Java Update Recommended
Please install the new Java Update (Recommended)
- Recommended to play media files.
- Easy: Just click a file to play it.
- Easy to install.
- Better performance.
- 100% free.
- 100% safe.
Updating takes a few seconds and no restart needed after installation.
Lp.playerpage.info pop-ups generally infect browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers are surely not the exception and can be affected by this virus as well. If you would like to fix this problem manually and for free, you first need to remove (uninstall) any suspicious programs from your system in a regular way. You will also need to disable and remove any suspicious add-ons (extensions) from all your infected browsers which experience these problems. However, in some cases this manual method doesn’t work. No matter what users do, these lp.playerpage274.info pop-ups still appear.
The best way to clean your system infected with adware or PUPs is to scan your system with a reliable antimalware application. You can do it with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, the powerful antispyware utility. It will help you to detect all malicious programs in your system and to remove them effectively (with its full registered version). Finally, you will need to reset your browsers with its help. All these steps of automatic adware and malware removal are set forth in the guide below. In case you require more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Software to get rid of lp.playerpage.info pop-ups automatically.
Important steps to delete lp.playerpage.info pop-ups automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove adware automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with adware:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall adware manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.