Best-found.com is a browser hijacker, a form of computer infection attacking many browsers today. This virus amends the home page of browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. So, whenever you start any of these browsers to look for something important – best-found.com site will be shown in each new search tab you open. This is all quite annoying, isn’t it? This guide will help you get rid of best-found.com malware from your computer.
Best-found.com hijacker doesn’t render relevant search results, even though it tells it does. The search results obtained through it don’t meet the queries often. Furthermore, the very browsing through this hijacker is accompanied by a lot of annoying ads. For example, the hijacked start page of your browser will contain at least one advertisement banner. The search results redirected through best-found.com will also be accompanied by text ads and sponsored links (possibly by advertisement banners as well).
If you would like to avoid unwanted installation of programs like best-found.com hijacker into your computer you simply need to be careful when you download freeware applications into your computer. The point is that there are very many free utilities these days, and they’re bundled with all kinds of unwanted extras like browser hijackers, add-ons, extensions, adware, etc. You need to carefully read the setup instructions of such applications in order not to allow any unwanted installations to take place.
To continue tolerating best-found.com hijacker on your PC is dangerous. This potentially unwanted program is related to all kinds of other malwares, which in their turn may infect your PC even more by direct implantation into your system. We recommend you to immediately clean your PC from virus aggression with the help of a legitimate security software as explained below.
Best-found.com virus removal tool:
Example of removing browser hijackers automatically in this similar YouTube video:
Detailed instructions to remove browser hijackers automatically and reset the settings of your infected browsers:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.