Bigslide.ru is a browser hijacker which changes the home page of your browser to begin with bigslide.ru. The authors of this hijacker do not care at all about your browsing preferences. All they want is to hijack as many browsers as possible. The hijacker, by the way, primarily injects its malicious roots into Google Chrome browser through adding certain extension into it. However, this extension will have totally different name and you will not even know that it is related to the hijacker. This guide will help you to get rid of bigslide.ru from the home page of your browser.
Bigslide.ru is installed into Google Chrome through adding suspicious extension, as we’ve said above. However, this very intrusion takes place through misleading pop-ups in Google Chrome browser. These pop-ups will mention that for security reasons you need to install some extension. It might be that after you mistakenly click on that Add Extension button nothing specific will happen. However, next day you start your Google Chrome you will notice the home page hijacked like that.
Bigslide.ru hijacker, of course, is not an independent search engine. It simply steals search results from other search providers like Google and claims these search results to be its own ones. There will be many annoying advertisement banners displayed in the home page of your hijacked browser, plus you might encounter the huge load of annoying sponsored links which will regularly redirect you to all sorts of malicious domains.
On the top of above-mentioned facts regarding bigslide.ru hijacker, it regularly tracks your browsing habits and transfers this information to third parties for various illegal purposes. As a result, the system may become contaminated even more dramatically and your personal information may become vulnerable before cyber frauds. So, you’re strongly advised to get rid of this hijacker as soon as possible from your PC by thoroughly following this direct removal guide below.
Recommended software to delete bigslide.ru hijacker from your PC.
Detailed steps to delete bigslide.ru from Google Chrome.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via the download button above.
- Execute the installer and install the software.
- The program with its trial version will begin its scanning and malware detection process:
- At the end of scan the utility will give you the detailed list of all infections detected in your computer.
- Click on the “Remove Selected” button, then on “Activate now“:
- Purchase the software license. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is purchased, specify your license key and click on “Activate” button:
- Click on “Remove Selected” again.
- The software will start its removal process.
- It is strongly advised that you restart your computer and repeat scanning with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after reboot.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a cutting edge solution rendering excellent computer security and protection services for your entire system. With its full registered version your PC will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to maintain your computer secure.