Nixunhuan.com is a browser hijacker infecting primarily browsers like Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Users who surf the web actively and discover nixunhuan.com hijacker to be enabled in the home page of their browser will surely be quite surprised to encounter it.
On the other hand, nixunhuan.com hijacker does not perform any useful function. You will not be able to find any relevant search data through it. Instead, the hijacker plays the role of adware in your PC by displaying the wide range of intrusive advertisements in the home page of your hijacked browser.
Finally, nixunhuan.com performs the function of spyware by regularly tracking your browsing data and by transferring this information to various third parties for illegal purposes. We strongly urge you to remove nixunhuan.com virus automatically by following this direct removal guide below.
Software to get rid of nixunhuan.com automatically.
Important milestones to delete nixunhuan.com automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove nixunhuan.com automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with nixunhuan.com:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.