Easy Mac Care is a program advertised as a helpful softer to clean your Mac. The developers claim that the utility can essentially boost up the performance of your system by means of the following functions:
- Cache Manager;
- Misc Cleaner;
- Logs Manager;
- Extra Languages cleaner.
Easy Mac Care scam removal menu.
How does your Mac function with Easy Mac Care in place?
At first glance, it might look like the program is trying to help your decide and keep it clean and free of malware. However, in reality, Easy Mac Care displays many fake alerts in order to make you scared about the condition of your device.
Fake virus reports by Easy Mac Care are delivered even when your Mac is absolutely clean. For instance, if you have recently bought your computer and somehow Easy Mac Care was installed, it will similarly display at least one thousand of fake warnings. This is done in order to scare people into purchasing the so-called full version of the program.
The comparison between the trial or the full version of Easy Mac Care reveals that there is no substantial difference between these two programs. Therefore, investing money into this application is the total waste of your funds.
Installation of Easy Mac Care occurs as a result of Fake Above Flash Player update alerts or other misleading software installation offers. You ought to be extremely careful in such cases. Do not proceed with such misleading suggestions.
Your Mac may be infected with other malicious applications and Easy Mac Care is not the only scam that may be in place. We recommend you to scan the system with a reliable anti-virus software for proper malware detection and elimination.
Recommended application and important milestones to get rid of Easy Mac Care from Mac computers.
- Download Combo Cleaner for your Mac by clicking on the “Download Now” button below.
- You will be redirected to the App Store:
- Install the application and start it.
- Wait until Combo Cleaner downloads new updates (mandatory step):
- Once updates are downloaded and installed, click on “Start Combo Scan” button:
- To enable full functionality of Combo Cleaner and in order to delete detected malware, click on “Upgrade to Premium and Remove” button:
Detailed instructions to fix your browsers manually.
After you clean your computer from Easy Mac Care infection it might be additionally useful that you follow additional steps that will help you to reset your browser back to the fully functional mode. These additional steps are manual and include removing suspicious extensions or complete reset of these infected browsers.
STEP 1. Fixing Google Chrome browser.
- In Google Chrome, click on its “Settings” button in the form of three vertical dots, then choose “Settings“.
- Choose “Extensions” in the left section of the window. Uncheck suspicious extensions, then click on the Trash icon related to it.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove Easy Mac Care pop-ups from Google Chrome did not help. When in Google Chrome settings mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Show advanced settings“.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Reset settings” button.
- In the pop-up window, click on “Reset“.
Detailed video guide explaining how to fix your Google Chrome browser.
STEP 2. Fixing Mozilla Firefox.
- In Mozilla Firefox, click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of the browser window. Click on “Add-ons“.
- Click on the “Extensions” tab in the left part of the windows. Check suspicious extensions. If you identify them, click on “Disable“, then on “Remove“.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove Easy Mac Care pop-ups from Mozilla Firefox did not help. Click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of Mozilla Firefox and select the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Troubleshooting information” in the slide-out menu.
- Select the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the new web page.
- Finally, click on “Refresh Firefox” again to confirm the action.
Detailed video guide explaining how to fix Mozilla Firefox.
STEP 4. How to fix Opera browser.
- Click on “Opera” menu in the upper-right part of the browser. Select “Extensions“, then click on “Manage extensions“.
- If you find anything suspicious, disable and delete it.
Detailed video guide explaining how to fix Opera.
Milestones to fix Safari in Mac OS X.
- Milestone 1. Click on “Safari” menu, then go to “Preferences“.
- Milestone 2. In the “General” tab set the home page back to google.com or other start page of your preference.
- Milestone 3. In the “Extensions” tab, locate suspicious extensions and click on “Uninstall“.
- Milestone 4. In Safari menu, select “Clear history” and click on “Clear History again“.
- Milestone 5. Get back to Safari menu, then click on “Preferences“.
- Milestone 6. Click on “Privacy” tab, then choose “Manage Website Data…“.
- Milestone 7. Click on “Remove All“, then on “Done“.