There have been quite a lot of complaints from users who saw the multitude of n1.smartyads.com pop-up ads in their browsers. The origin of these ads is not quite specific for regular computer users, however, it is quite definite that they are caused by the activity of certain adware enabled in the system. This post is dedicated to providing you with the working solution that will help you to remove n1.smartyads.com pop-ups from infected PC.
There is absolutely no problem at all to remove n1.smartyads.com pop-ups when one possesses with a proven spyware removal tool. This problem is definitely discusses actively in the Internet today. Many security blogs offer their solution on fixing this issue and tell users that all they need to do is simply to download the malware removal tool, scan the system with it and delete all detected items. However, after users act as advised n1.smartyads.com pop-ups still appear.
What can be done to prevent n1.smartyads.com pop-ups?
When we talk about elimination of n1.smartyads.com pop-ups it is definitely good to first discuss ways of their prevention. As we said above, these troubles are caused by the operation of adware in the infected PC. In many cases free programs are integrated with various adware samples and users should be careful when they install any freeware. Reading the information contained in the setup wizards of all free programs is a good way to prevent adware intrusion into PCs. Hopefully, you will be careful enough each time you decide to install some free application. Do not neglect reading the data contained in the EULAs (End User License Agreements), since these documents typically disclose all the information you need to know about third-party offers you might not need at all.
At some points of time users are reluctant to read the supporting documentation while installing free applications. This is how they allow adware and other potentially unwanted applications to become the part of their PCs. And this is when the problems like n1.smartyads.com pop-ups start to occur. Hopefully, we know the solution on how to eliminate them effectively.
How to delete n1.smartyads.com pop-ups effectively?
We propose that you perform the adware removal using the software recommended below. It contains the free built-in module to reset your browsers infected by adware and spewing out these nasty n1.smartyads.com pop-ups. Also, you may reset the cache of your browser, which will completely fix this problem.
Software to get rid of n1.smartyads.com pop-ups automatically.
Important milestones to delete n1.smartyads.com pop-ups automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove n1.smartyads.com pop-ups automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with n1.smartyads.com pop-ups:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall related adware manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with n1.smartyads.com pop-ups are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall suspicious adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Uninstalling adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to elimination of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.