Ads by Discover Treasure adware have been observed by many people recently. The program infects PCs in different locations and, once enabled, causes a lot of troubles for users. It is difficult to surf the web with plenty of Discover Treasure Ads popping up all the time. In addition, the program causes plenty of problem related to browser redirection to random web pages.
Discover Treasure adware may display its advertisement using various common techniques. For example, one may see different advertisement banners marked as “brought by Discover Treasure”, “powered by Discover Treasure”, “Discover Treasure Advertisements”, etc. Finally, there is a mother problem with sudden pop-up windows coming up unexpectedly and leading users to various dangerous places in the Internet. All such negative side effects happen with Discover Treasure adware running in the PC.
The adware most definitely enters PCs after users decide to install some free software bundled with it. Even web sites like CNet are often engaged in prompting additional applications, additionally to the main software offered for downloading. So, it is definitely necessary to be careful not to allow any of such concealed installations to occur in the computer. And this is the full responsibility of each single user who downloads and installs free programs.
Removal of Discover Treasure is a challenge for many anti-virus and malware removal programs today. They all promise to do the elimination job effectively, however, not often these promises are supported by real actions. We propose that you eliminate Discover Treasure Ads by scanning your system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, which is a great tool to combat the most serious infections. You will need to get rid of all the infections it finds in your PC (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help. These steps are all explained in the guidelines below. Feel free to contact us at any time of your choice for further assistance whenever you need it.
Software to get rid of Discover Treasure Ads automatically.
Important milestones to delete Discover Treasure advertisements automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Ads by Discover Treasure automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Discover Treasure adware:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall Discover Treasure adware manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Discover Treasure adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall Discover Treasure adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Uninstalling adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to elimination of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.