Ip-detected-warning-x01.com is yet another scary pop-up window currently attacking many Windows computers. The pop-up has specifically in mind to force users into paying money in favor of cyber frauds who stand behind these pop-ups. Interacting with such pop-ups is extremely dangerous. You may end up wasting your money for nothing.
Ip-detected-warning-x01.com pop-ups suggest users to call 1-844-493-9906 toll-free helpline. However, doing so is the serious mistake, of course. You may be easily tricked by cyber frauds who do not really intend to help you. All they care about is forcing you to pay money into their pockets.
Here is the misleading pop-up text as it comes from ip-detected-warning-x01.com domain:
Your Windows has been blocked due to suspicious activity! Please call support now! Call Toll-Free:
+1-844-600-3079 to find right solution.
Error code for this problem is 0x000019F. Please share this code with support expert so that you can get the instant solution for this problem.
Ip-detected-warning-x01.com pop-ups are the result of horrible adware currently enabled in your computer. In order to delete all such intrusive pop-up and fix other browser redirection issues you’re strongly advised to perform a complex scanning of your system with a reliable anti-malware tool and to reset your browsers with its help.
Recommended software to delete ip-detected-warning-x01.com pop-up infection from your PC.
Detailed steps to delete ip-detected-warning-x01.com pop-up infection.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via the download button above.
- Execute the installer and install the software.
- The program with its trial version will begin its scanning and malware detection process:
- At the end of scan the utility will give you the detailed list of all infections detected in your computer.
- Click on the “Remove Selected” button, then on “Activate now“:
- Purchase the software license. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is purchased, specify your license key and click on “Activate” button:
- Click on “Remove Selected” again.
- The software will start its removal process.
- It is strongly advised that you restart your computer and repeat scanning with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after reboot.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a cutting edge solution rendering excellent computer security and protection services for your entire system. With its full registered version your PC will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to maintain your computer secure.