In this guide we will explain how to remove MyLucky123 virus, which is more correctly to be spoken of as a browser hijacker. We recommend that you choose this guide below that will help you to get rid of MyLucky123 from your computer for good. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at any time if you require any additional help on our part.
Note that MyLucky123 targets the majority of browsers these days, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Other browsers, however, aren’t an exception. Our strong recommendation is that you stay careful while surfing the web, since this browser hijacker may be closely integrated with many other cost-free applications that can be downloaded and subsequently installed by you. In this tutorial we will help you to get rid of MyLucky123 from your system and your browser.
MyLucky123 is the browser hijacker amending the home page of many browsers mentioned above. As a consequence of its intrusion, you will encounter MyLucky123.com shown in the home page of all these browsers each time you decide to look for some information online. Likewise, opening each new search tab in your attacked browser will automatically open MyLucky123.com domain name again and again.
In a similar manner, you will face the trouble of essential search engine redirection via other third-party websites, which speak of themselves as some reliable search engines, but in fact they are absolutely useless when it comes to obtaining any relevant information. So, there is absolutely no point in keeping MyLucky123 malware in your computer. We recommend that you remove it right away, as soon as you detect it in your system.
There are two various ways of MyLucky123 removal. One of them is automatic, implying downloading the recommended anti-malware tool as shown below, scanning your system with it, removing all detected infections, and, finally, resetting your browser with its help. The other way is fully manual, this is why it is 100% free. However, it requires a lot of computer skills and may not be really effective. We strongly advise that you select the automatic removal method as explained below.
Recommended software to delete MyLucky123.com browser hijacker infection from your PC.
Detailed steps to delete MyLucky123.com malware.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via the download button above.
- Execute the installer and install the software.
- The program with its trial version will begin its scanning and malware detection process:
- At the end of scan the utility will give you the detailed list of all infections detected in your computer.
- Click on the “Remove Selected” button, then on “Activate now“:
- Purchase the software license. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is purchased, specify your license key and click on “Activate” button:
- Click on “Remove Selected” again.
- The software will start its removal process.
- It is strongly advised that you restart your computer and repeat scanning with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after reboot.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a cutting edge solution rendering excellent computer security and protection services for your entire system. With its full registered version your PC will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to maintain your computer secure.