Myhomepage-7.info is a nasty hijacker currently infecting many browsers today. This virus may attack Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and other browsers. You may see that myhomepage-7.info is set in the home page of your browser and all your search queries are getting permanently redirected through this web site.
Installation of myhomepage-7.info hijacker is currently taking place when users download and install various cost-free programs. If you are a person who prefers to download and install certain free programs, make sure you fist know in advance what other applications you are suggested to make the part of your computer.
Myhomepage-7.info is not able to provide you with any decent search results at all. Once installed, you may be bombarded by all sorts of annoying add-ons and sponsored links, which may lead you to different dangerous places in the web. As a result, your PC may become infected even more.
We suggest that you perform a thorough system scanning of your computer with a proper malware removal application. You may do it very well though scanning the system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, which is a proven anti-malware solution. You will need to get rid of al the infections it finds with its full registered version and to reset your browsers with its help. Feel free to contact us if you need any additional assistance on our part.
Software to get rid of myhomepage-7.info automatically.
Important milestones to delete myhomepage-7.info automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove myhomepage-7.info automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with myhomepage-7.info:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.