Mysites123 browser hijacker penetrates into computers without user’s permission. Immediately it changes the home pages of all available browsers into mysites123.com. Additionally, it modifies default search engine settings selected by users in the first place, by forcing search queries to be redirected through pseudo search engines related to the hijacker.
Another purpose of Mysites123 is to collect the information about your browsing preferences. When users make certain search queries, such information will be transferred in favor of third parties, who will then manipulate this information for various illegal purposes. Most likely this has to do with subsequent distribution of adware and other potentially unwanted programs.
So, be careful with Mysites123. Tolerating this unwanted software represents serious risk for the security of your personal data. Finally, browsers infected with the hijacker will work extremely slow, being permanently overloaded and causing high CPU usage. As a consequence, the PC may start freezing dramatically. Adhere to our proposal – remove Mysites123 virus with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
Software to get rid of Mysites123 virus automatically.
Important milestones to delete Mysites123 automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Mysites123 automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Mysites123:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.